UX Engine is at the core of the ContentWise platform, we’re the ones who empower broadcast, cable, satellite, OTT and streaming operators to personalize their end-user experience. As a Software Engineer, you will join an innovative and passionate team of engineers that are evolving our platform using cutting edge technologies like Spring Boot, Kubernetes, AWS, Elasticsearch, and Kafka.
- Design and build high quality, maintainable, and robust microservices architecture;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to improve overall system effectiveness;
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches;
- Work with a cross-functional team with various teams: Product Management, Customer Success or business units to drive forward results.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 2+ year’s software engineering work experience;
- Strong experience programming in OO (Java, HTTP, JSON, and REST);
- Experience with message broker software like RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing;
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with AWS services;
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
What We Look For:
- Passion: passion is a key ingredient for the perfect ContentWise team member!
- Curiosity: your curiosity will be key in giving our team a new fresh perspective on existing problems;
- Drive: at ContentWise, you will be asked to drive complex tasks end-to-end, even in areas where you don’t have previous experience;
- Humbleness: although we have internationally recognized experts in our team, we like to stay humble, listen to any feedback other might have.
What We Offer:
- Professional growth: if you feel an achiever and deliver the top performance you can rapidly grow into a high-responsibility role as the company expands;
- International exposure: we are global, with operations in 3 continents and extensive and growing presence in the US (offices in Boston, and Los Angeles); as a global company we offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Start-up environment: with over 200 people and 19 years of history, we are an established and successful company, yet we share every day the same excitement and culture we had at the very beginning;
- Young: we are less than 33 years old on average, informal (we don’t wear suits) and laid-back.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Sizeable compensation, top of the market;
- Terrace beer every Friday;
- Fresh fruit at the office;
- Meal vouchers;
- Corporate welfare program;
- Personalized IT assets;
- Free access to the greatest online learning platform.