The Solution Architect will be located in our Los Angeles office. Responsibilities will primarily include:
- Working with customers and Software Solution Engineer to identify the key use cases in order to drive a personalized user experience and uplift the customer’s key performance indicators (KPIs),ensuring the solution is deployed according to company’s best practices.
- Delivering high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness while acting as a decision maker on assigned projects.
- Partnering with the Software Solution Engineer to create a strategy to resolve technical obstacles.
- Researching and testing solutions including authoring modular code to adapt to customer’s systems and solve technical obstacles.
- Learning new technologies very quickly and apply them in real‐world situations.
- Carefully tracking customer requests, setting and meeting expectations around responses to those requests, regularly communicating progress, and managing knowledge transfer.
- Project management and seeking out internal resources and experts to uncover nuances of various technologies to understand where subtle issues might surface.
- Managing customer engagement, customer success, and overseeing the budget.
- Availability for international and domestic travel to offsite locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working on multiple technical projects with customer success while working under tight deadlines.
- Working with data modeling and relational databases such as MySql or Oracle.
- Knowledge in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Unix/Linux operating system, Internet‐based applications, and web servers.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Project Management and Supervisory Experience with PMP or Prince2 certification.
- Expertise in applicable deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Current hands‐on experiences in building multi‐tier, high availability applications with modern web technologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi‐tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks.
- Experience with open source server software such as Apache httpd, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Strong customer‐facing, presentation, listening and verbal and written communication skills. Proven success in and genuine passion for working directly with customer technical teams.
- Experience with the Microsoft Project management tool.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor candidates at this time; all candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.