Software Solution Engineer
The Software Solution Engineer will be located in our Los Angeles office.
- Working with customers and Solution Architects to identify the key use cases in order to drive personalized user experience and uplift the customer’s key performance indicators (KPIs), ensuring
the solution is deployed according to company’s best practices;
- Problem solving to overcome technical obstacles and answering questions and proposing solutions;
- Researching and testing solutions including authoring modular code to adapt to customer’s systems and solve technical obstacles;
- Learning new technologies very quickly and applying them to real‐world situations;
- Carefully tracking customer requests, setting and meeting expectations around responses to those requests, regularly communicating progress, and managing knowledge transfer;
- Seeking out internal resources and experts to uncover nuances of various technologies to understand where subtle issues might surface;
- Availability for international and domestic travel to offsite locations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 2 years of experience working on multiple technical projects with customer success while working under tight deadlines;
- Experience working with data modeling and relational databases such as MySql or Oracle;
- Knowledge in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Unix/Linux operating system, Internet‐based applications, and web servers;
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible);
- Current hands‐on experiences in building multi‐tier, high availability applications with modern web technologies;
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi‐tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems, and content delivery networks;
- Familiarity with open-source server software such as Apache httpd, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch;
- Strong customer‐facing, presentation, listening and verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven success in and genuine passion for working directly with customer technical teams.