We are looking for a senior scientist to contribute to our R&D team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about machine learning that works for big-scale systems. In ContentWise we cannot use approaches that work for one problem only; we need to find general solutions that can adapt to different datasets and customers trying what is available in the state of the art without preconception of what will work best, eventually finding a final solution that is not last novel algorithm around.
- Be in charge of new research activities;
- Create, study, and write well designed and efficient algorithms that can scale;
- Support product team to analyze high-level requirements by investigating intelligent solutions;
- Contribute in the productization lifecycle;
- Participate actively to data science talks and meetups;
- Follow majoring students from the Polytechnic University of Milan.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Proven Python programming ability;
- Confidence with ML frameworks and libraries like Tensorflow, Numpy, Keras, and Theano;
- Understanding of software architectures and performance concerns;
- Documentation and technical writing skills.
- Technical Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or similar;
- Fluent in English. Good Italian.
What We Look For:
- Passion: it’s hard to solve hard problems and stay ahead of the technology curve without a good dose of passion for technology and research. Passion is a key ingredient for the perfect ContentWise team member!
- Curiosity: we are trying to solve tough problems leveraging the latest technology and research. Your curiosity will be key in giving our team a new fresh perspective on existing problems;
- Drive: at ContentWise, you will be asked to drive complex tasks end-to-end, even in areas where you don’t have previous experience;
- Humbleness: although we have internationally recognized experts in our team, we like to stay humble, listen to any feedback other might have.
What We Offer :
- Professional growth: if you feel an achiever and deliver top performance you can rapidly grow into a high-responsibility role as the company expands;
- International exposure: we are global, with operations in 3 continents and extensive and growing presence in the US (offices in New York, Boston, and Silicon Valley); as a global company we offer you to work in an international environment;
- Start-up environment: with over 180 people and 18 years history, we are an established and successful company, yet we share every day the same excitement and culture we had at the very beginning;
- Young: we are less than 32 years old on average, informal (we don’t wear suits) and laid-back.