The Regional Professional Services Manager will be located in our Los Angeles office. Responsibilities will primarily include:
- Working with customers to understand goal and business needs.
- Providing expert knowledge of our solution to the customer ensuring it is adopted according to company best practices.
- During implementation, creating a project schedule and managing the project to meet deadlines and customer goals.
- Providing ongoing support to ensure customer success.
- Participating in the design of ContentWise solutions.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving issues encountered by customer.
- Acting as a liaison between our Regional Customers and Corporate.
- Delivering high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness while acting as a decision maker on customer engagements.
- Availability for international and domestic travel to offsite locations.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience of demonstrating experience or consulting/strategy experience including management.
- Proven record of achievements in your past positions.
- Demonstrating leadership ability in a team management.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ability to multi‐task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and technical role within the client organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize customer needs and issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill to effectively explain a solution to customer’s problem.
- Ability to manage service delivery and conduct regularly.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Project Management and Supervisory Experience with PMP or Prince2 certification.
- Expertise in applicable deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Current hands‐on experiences in building multi‐tier, high availability applications with modern web technologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi‐tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks.
- Experience with open source server software such as Apache httpd, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch.
- Strong customer‐facing, presentation, listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in and genuine passion for working directly with customer technical teams.
- Experience with the Microsoft Project management tool.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor candidates at this time; all candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.