The Product Marketing Manager is a video industry expert who works as a part of the Product Management & Marketing team and with a cross-functional team to ensure that we successfully bring to market our solutions.
The Product Marketing Manager must have a deep knowledge of our solutions and how they are used by our customers with the ability to clearly articulate both technical differentiators and benefits.
- Evangelize the market on personalization leading the communication of vision, strategy, and roadmap for the company products;
- Support competitive analysis (benchmarks, analysts…);
- Support development of offering presentations, solutions and website contents;
- Analyze market trends and looking for new ContentWise solutions;
- Support partnerships initiatives;
- Create white papers, presentations, videos and collaterals for our personalization solutions;
- Create content and artifacts on the company website and blog pages;
- Assist with trade shows, conferences, and Technical Sales training or Channel Partner training activities;
- Work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required;
- BS/MS in Engineering, Economics or related discipline;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required and prior experience in producing written contents;
- Extensive customer and field experience is a must;
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to command an audience;
- Some travel required to support field and marketing activity;
- Fluent in English. Good Italian;
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency;
- Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possess a high level of integrity;
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments;
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company.
What We Look For:
- Passion: passion is a key ingredient for the perfect ContentWise team member!
- Curiosity: your curiosity will be key in giving our team a new fresh perspective on existing problems;
- Drive: at ContentWise, you will be asked to drive complex tasks end-to-end, even in areas where you don’t have previous experience;
- Humbleness: although we have internationally recognized experts in our team, we like to stay humble, listen to any feedback other might have.
What We Offer:
- Professional growth: if you feel an achiever and deliver the top performance you can rapidly grow into a high-responsibility role as the company expands;
- International exposure: we are global, with operations in 3 continents and extensive and growing presence in the US (offices in Boston, and Los Angeles); as a global company we offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Start-up environment: with over 200 people and 19 years of history, we are an established and successful company, yet we share every day the same excitement and culture we had at the very beginning;
- Young: we are less than 33 years old on average, informal (we don’t wear suits) and laid-back.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Sizeable compensation, top of the market;
- Terrace beer every Friday;
- Fresh fruit at the office;
- Meal vouchers;
- Corporate welfare program;
- Personalized IT assets;
- Free access to the greatest online learning platform.