We are looking for a seasoned Front End Engineer and thought leader to join a team of passionate engineers. Our ideal candidate is passionate about machine learning that works for big-scale systems. In ContentWise you will have an opportunity to make major architectural decisions, define technical direction, make the most out of the modern tools like React, Redux, ES6, and play an integral role in our product stack’s user interfaces.
- Willingness to mentor junior engineers;
- Design and build front end solutions for enterprise products used;
- Contribute in the productization lifecycle;
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications;
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 3+ years of experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance;
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- Experience developing complex enterprise-focused applications;
- Outstanding written, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Webpack or similar library/tools;
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like React, Angular, and Backbone;
- Proficiency in at least one backend programming language, e.g. Java, Python, Scala, C/C++ or Node.js;
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web / mobile performance analysis;