As a Frontend Engineer, you will drive the implementation and design of our product user interfaces. FrontEnd engineers at ContentWise build the experience that each customer has when interacting with ContentWise products. In ContentWise you will have the opportunity to make the most out of modern tools like Angular, React, Redux, and languages like ES6 and Typescript.
- Design and build high quality, maintainable, and robust front end solutions for enterprise products;
- Definition and adoption of best practices in front end development engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations;
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 2+ year’s frontend software engineering work experience;
- Demonstrated empathy for design and UX best practices;
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and RESTful web services;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing;
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with ReactJS, Redux, ES6, Typescript, Webpack or similar library/tools/languages;
- Experience with programming in OO (Java, HTTP, JSON, and REST).
What We Look For:
- Passion: passion is a key ingredient for the perfect ContentWise team member!
- Curiosity: your curiosity will be key in giving our team a new fresh perspective on existing problems;
- Drive: at ContentWise, you will be asked to drive complex tasks end-to-end, even in areas where you don’t have previous experience;
- Humbleness: although we have internationally recognized experts in our team, we like to stay humble, listen to any feedback other might have.
What We Offer:
- Professional growth: if you feel an achiever and deliver the top performance you can rapidly grow into a high-responsibility role as the company expands;
- International exposure: we are global, with operations in 3 continents and extensive and growing presence in the US (offices in Boston, and Los Angeles); as a global company we offer you the opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Start-up environment: with over 200 people and 19 years of history, we are an established and successful company, yet we share every day the same excitement and culture we had at the very beginning;
- Young: we are less than 33 years old on average, informal (we don’t wear suits) and laid-back.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Sizeable compensation, top of the market;
- Terrace beer every Friday;
- Fresh fruit at the office;
- Meal vouchers;
- Corporate welfare program;
- Personalized IT assets;
- Free access to the greatest online learning platform.