The role is revenue driven but exceeds the ordinary sales approach. We require our Account Executive to maintain accountability for the overall sales life‐cycle process which, at ContentWise, which includes
offering solutions, account management, and creating and maintaining relationships with current clients and prospective customers.
If you love software technology, machine learning, analytics, working in an innovative environment, are driven by results, and a are self-learner, this role might be for you!
The Account Executive position will be located in our Los Angeles office.
- Searching for and acquiring new customers while developing new business contacts;
- Building trusted relationships with C‐level accounts;
- Managing complex sales deals from initiation to signing;
- Achieving results through a value‐driven approach;
- Supporting multi‐tiered customers;
- Overseeing channel partner relationships;
- Effectively maintain P&L of all assigned accounts.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- 5 years + enterprise software sales and services experience;
- Ability to actively manage a complex sales cycle;
- Experience with managing resources within accounts and leading the sales activities to accomplish account goals;
- Experience in building long‐term strategic relationships at senior and executive levels;
- Effectively communicating the customer value proposition and the range of solutions and services to customers;
- Strong customer experience, presentation, and communication skills;
- Proven track record of success in sales and achieving quotas;
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Quick thinking;
- Desire and commitment to sales;
- Go‐getter in terms of business development;
- Strategic planner and forecaster in regards to establishing pipelines;
- Strong relationship builder;
- Team player;
What We Offer:
- Professional growth: Based on performance, you can rapidly grow into a high‐responsibility role as the company expands;
- International exposure: we are a global organization with operations in 3 continents and an extensive and growing presence in the US (Boston and Los Angeles);
- Start‐up environment: while we have been a successful organization for 10 years and now have over 60 employees, we still have the same excitement and vigor that we had in our first few years of operation.